On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn answer questions on:
– What is wrong with Spain’s scheme?
– When will Luis Enrique settle on an XI
– What will happen in el Clasico when Raul Gonzalez and Xavi Hernandez take over Real Madrid and Barcelona?
– Who has a bigger Real Madrid legacy? Cristiano Ronaldo or Zinedine Zidane?
– Who has a bigger Barcelona legacy? Lionel Messi or Johan Cruyff
– Can Barcelona ever be privately owned?
– Real Madrid players that Diego appreciates
– Barcelona players that Kiyan appreciates
– Would Diego take Sergio Aguero at Barcelona this summer?
– And more.
Did you enjoy the Churros? Get a raw version every Friday: Patreon.com/churrosytacticas
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn — Barca TV, VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $3 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas