MANCHESTER UNITED take on Brighton in their first Premier League game back from the international break.
The Red Devils are in prime position to finish in the top four spots but come up against a plucky Brighton side fighting for survival.
BETTING OFFER: GET 40/1 ODDS ON PENALTY TO BE AWARDED IN MAN UTD VS BRIGHTON
What time does Man Utd vs Brighton kick-off?
- Man Utd’s clash with Brighton will get underway from 7.30pm UK time on Sunday, April 4.
- The game will take place in Manchester at Old Trafford.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the game because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- United’s game with Brighton will be shown live on BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the clash from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Marcus Rashford could miss out for United as be missed all of England’s game over the international break with an ankle problem.
Mason Greenwood had to pull out of Under-21s duty himself and could also find himself away from the starting XI.
Anthony Martial sustained a knee injury while playing for France and is considered doubtful to play against the Seagulls.
Brighton have close to a fully-fit squad and no suspensions to contend with.
- Man Utd – 6/10
- Draw – 3/1
- Brighton – 4/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.