ENGLAND take on Poland in their final World Cup qualifier of the international break.
The Three Lions have been flawless so far, scoring a combined seven goals and conceding none in two wins over San Marino and Albania.
What time does England vs Poland kick-off?
- England’s clash with Poland will get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Wednesday, March 31.
- The game will take place at Wembley Stadium in London.
- There will be no fans in the stadium because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is England vs Poland on and can it be live streamed?
- England’s game with Poland will be shown live on ITV 1.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV Hub, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available to watch FREE on ITV1 and on the ITV Hub.
Luke Shaw will likely start again after his impressive display against Albania at the weekend.
Phil Foden and Mason Mount should start, as should Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling.
Robert Lewandowski is the big miss for aPoland as he is out with a knee injury.
Arkadiusz Milik and Krzysztof Piatek could start up front together for the away side.
- England – 2/9
- Draw – 9/2
- Poland – 9/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.